A Beautiful Day Begins With A Beautiful Mindset.
Yoga To Clear Your Mind & Transform Your Body
Join Our Online Yoga Classes
Fill in the form to place your enquiry for Online Yoga Classes
Online Yoga Classes
Yoga is the ultimate practice that simultaneously stimulates your inner being while quietening an overactive mind. Have you ever experienced this intense body-mind workout? Join our online yoga classes and discover yoga as we take you on a journey to understanding this science as a complete and balanced approach to health and wellbeing.
Are designed to help you find body-mind balance through carefully chosen asanas, pranayama and meditation techniques. We welcome all levels of yoga practitioners.
Our yoga teachers will provide support and guidance to beginners while those experienced will be encouraged to explore different levels, become more aligned, tuned to experience the body & mind connection and to develop greater self-awareness.
In today’s fast paced high energy driven world, where we all seem to be going in a million directions at once – Our Yoga Retreat meets you where you are, leading you to discover a peace that lies within you.
Our team of dedicated Yoga teachers are here to help guide you on your journey to optimum wellness through yoga. With experience in Hatha, Vinyasa, and Yin yoga you will be able to explore the yoga style you enjoy best.
“I am enjoying pregnancy yoga and often think of you all as we are certain we wouldn’t have our baby without your help”.
- Abi & Jay
Who is it for?
- Anyone looking to begin or deepen their practice in yoga.
- Want to start or enhance your journey in yoga.
- Seeking relief from the stresses of life: tired body & tense mind.
- Looking to learn & explore meditation techniques.
Benefits You Can Expect
- A sense of peace and inner calm.
- Increases your core strength, builds stamina and endurance.
- De- stress through breathing for a positive calming effect.
- Better flexibility and increased mobility of joints & muscles.
- Leave the program well equipped to continue your self-practice.